Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01454 313556
Vehicle Technician / MOT tester
Pearce Bros are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT tester to join our Avonmouth based modern workshop. The role will primarily be in car and light commercial mechanics.
The desired candidate will possess the experience & skills to carry out all aspects of car & commercial maintenance, diagnostics & repair.
The candidate should hold a valid class 4, 5 & 7 MOT licence & have a positive approach to customer service.
We have a modern, fully equipped workshop, carrying out MOT’S, MOT repairs, servicing, diagnostics & all other mechanical repairs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in commercial vehicles
- Be experienced in using diagnostic equipment & fault finding
- Hold a full driving licence
- Have a positive attitude
- Have your own tools
This is a full-time position of 42.5 hours per week, plus 1 in 3 Saturdays (8:00am – 12:00pm based at our Yate branch) paid at an overtime rate.
For further information or an informal discussion please contact Lisa Ahern at Pearce Bros, Avonmouth or forward your cv by email email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £29180.00 per year
We are seeking a Temporary full-time Fleet Co-Ordinator to work in our busy fleet & sales department.
• Working closely with a Controller or Manager to develop strategies for improved cost efficiency
• Ensuring that a fleet of vehicles is operating in accordance with legislation and regulations.
• Communicating with Insurance Brokers and organizing the appropriate documents required.
• Assisting with the drafting and implementation of effective policies and processes regarding fleet operations.
• Managing strict vehicle maintenance and servicing schedules to minimize downtime.
• Maintaining accurate and detailed records of vehicle inspections and services.
• Monitoring fleet costs and ensuring that they remain within budget.
• Managing vehicle malfunctions/ accidents and liaising with drivers to get them to safety quickly.
Therefore, the ideal candidate will have:
• Solid writing skills to produce clear and effective documentation and reports
• Proficiency in relevant software programs, including databases and spreadsheets
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills to cope with a fast-changing environment and multiple concurrent tasks
• Knowledge of relevant environmental and safety laws and regulations
• Basic financial literacy to understand financial sheets and manage a fleet budget
• Previous experience in a Motor Trade environment is essential, along with some mechanical experience.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• To be able to work independently and as part of a team
This is a permanent role working 8.00am to 5.00pm – Monday – Friday.
The ideal applicants will be adaptable, flexible with a positive personality and a can-do attitude to work.
For an informal discussion about the position please contact Jess Wills – 01454333769.
Or email your CV to the email address provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary 12 Month fixed term
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 dependent on experience